Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Best Anti-Aging Skin Care Products

Hi, I am Cathy Hille, founder of Beautiful Radiant Skin Products (BRS).  I am the proud owner of Beautiful Radiant Skin Treatment Center where I specialize in anti-aging skin care. 



Licensed for over 30 years, it is tough to find someone who has done as much research as I have done, and continue to do.  I have specialized in Anti-Aging  Skin Care, exclusively, since 2001 when I stepped away from a salon I owned to give 100% of my attention to the research of Anti-Aging skin care and  treatments.  I work with clients daily to help them achieve their skin care goals.  I use exclusively BRS products on my own skin, in the treatment room, as well as recommend them to my clients for their at home skin care routines.


BRS products are made with the highest quality::

Essential Oils

Natural Oils

Cold Pressed Botanical Extracts

Marine Extracts

Vitamins C, A, B5, B6, C, D3, E, F, H, K,

Natural Exfoliants

Hyaluronic Acid

Deanol - Muscle Toning & Firming Agent

DMAE (Deanol)

Retinol (Vitamin A)

Hexapeptide 3 - Firming Agent

Alpha & Beta-Hydroxy Acids

Natural Enzymes

Sodium PCA

Hyaluronic Complex

Amino Acids

Hydroplex, Panthenol

Penapeptides

RNA & DNA

Bio-Active substances found in plant placental

Live Cell Complex



These products were founded, in part, because of my own selfish need and desire to have the best for my own skin.  I do a ridiculous amount of research and share that knowledge through my blog, web magazine articles, and serving as the featured Esthetician on one of the largest aesthetic websites on the internet where clients write in with questions.


The Laboratory for Beautiful Radiant Skin Products is located in Southern California  A. uniquely self contained, state of the art, cosmetic production facility, where BRS is created and manufactures some of the finest and most effective skin care products available today; at some of the most competitive prices. 


BRS is renowned for the consistent high quality and efficacy of its products which are created from the best of both newly discovered as well as traditional natural ingredients.  You can rest assured that BRS is always on the cutting edge of what works, and  better yet, what does not. 

BRS skin care formulas are composed of the most effective and purest ingredients.  BRS products are sold in a retail setting as well as being the product of choice for Estheticians in a professional setting, and now they are available to you.  To read product user testimonials click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment